WHO ARE WE?
ICOM INC is an internationally renowned manufacturer of radio communications equipment and was founded in Japan in 1954. Today the ICOM Group is made up of several subsidiaries established in main countries worldwide constituting a truly international network in a position to meet all needs.
Established since 1976 in Toulouse, ICOM France, subsidiary of ICOM INC, is a specialist in the field of radio communications. It ensures the setting up, an advisory service and training for its equipment by a distributors’ network established in France and Africa.
WHY CHOOSE ICOM FRANCE?
- A high performance organisation giving a rapid response to the demands of clients.
- A Research and Development service responding to specific demands.
- A workshop for integration and manufacture finishing off ICOM France products.
- An after-sales service focussing on the repair of equipment.
- A Quality approach aimed towards client satisfaction (certification ISO 9001 version 2000).
- Protection of isolated workers (PTI-Man down unit)
- Building security (active beacons)
ICOM offers security professionals a broad range of radio equipment: portables, mobiles, relays and HF stations.
THEY HAVE TRUSTED US
- SERSIM (Navy Information Systems Department): protection by a roundsman system in 35 sites of the French National Navy such as in the regions of Toulon, Lorient, Brest and overseas territories
- UNGO - Le Palais des Nations
- Bataillon Marine Firefighters of Marseilles
- French Red Cross: Supply of terminals for all national delegations
- Numbers of French prisons
- Numbers of Belgium prisons